We believe in giving your listing the very best chance of success right from the start. With Chris Holm & Associates, you and your home are in good hands. Find out more about the excellent services offered by our team by browsing the sections below.
- Your Real Estate Goals
- Ask Your REALTOR®
- How to Achieve Maximum Value for Your Home
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Exclusive Listing Plan
- Why RE/MAX?
- How We Plan to Sell Your Property
Your Real Estate Goals
The most important thing about choosing a REALTOR® is finding the right fit for YOU.
Choosing your REALTOR® is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make, and it can be overwhelming. Most people have no idea what to ask the REALTORS® they are thinking of hiring. We want to provide the tools for you to interview REALTORS® with confidence, and to make informed decisions on the best REALTOR® for you.
Below you will find a list of questions for you to ask any REALTOR® you are interested in hiring. Also included is some basic information on what’s involved in a successful sale, and an introduction to the Chris Holm Real Estate Team.
Thank you for considering our services, and we hope you find the included information useful. Whether you feel we are the best fit for your needs, or whether you decide to work with another REALTOR® or real estate team, we thank you for your time and wish you a successful sale of your home.
Ask Your REALTOR®
Successfully selling your home for the most profit requires a solid partnership between you and your REALTOR®. Who do you want on your team?
No matter who you choose to list with, your interview process should include the following questions to ensure you get the service you deserve.
- Do you work as a full-time REALTOR®?
- Do you have a defined marketing plan for selling my home, and can you show me how it works?
- How will you get other REALTORS® excited about showing my home to their clients?
- What can you tell me about the real estate market in my area, and how will that affect the listing price of my home?
- How do you attract buyers from outside the local area?
- Will you prepare an informative feature sheet for my property? How will it be distributed to potential buyers?
- Do you have a system for getting feedback on my property after every showing?
- How often will I be kept informed?
- How many properties do you have listed at a given time, and how do you maintain a high level of service to all your clients?
- Do you work well with other REALTORS® and people in the real estate community?
- How easy will my property information be for other REALTORS® and buyers to find?
- How much of your business do you get by referrals from past clients?
- What happens if I want to cancel my listing with you? Am I locked in?
- How does your commission structure work? Do you guarantee your fee?
How to Achieve Maximum Value for Your Home
LOCATION • CONDITION • MARKET • PRICE
Your home will sell at the highest profit in the shortest time when all 4 pillars are strong, sound and properly balanced.
LOCATION - The better the location, the higher the acceptable price. This cannot be controlled.
CONDITION - General upkeep and presentation of your home is critical to obtaining the
MARKET - We can't control the current trends, but we can take advantage of them and price to suit.
PRICE - Finding the right price is the single biggest factor in the success of your property sale.
Listing your home is about your goals and your needs.
We work with clients who expect results, and who appreciate a high level of service that goes above and beyond the industry standard. We are always on your side – and we’re good listeners. We will keep your priorities at heart every step of the way – from selling to SOLD.
30 Day Cancellation Policy
We’re not looking to lock you in. If you’re not completely happy with your listing or our service in the first 30 days, you are free to move on.
30 Day Marketing Campaign
Your listing will capture the most attention from buyers in the first 30 days. We understand this, and our targeted marketing plan ensures we maximize your exposure during this integral time frame.
40 Listing Limit – We carry no more than 40 listings* at any given time.
Our clients are our top priority, and providing dedicated service is what we do. We guarantee that we will never be spread so thin that your needs get overlooked.
30 + 30 + 40 = 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are confident you will love working with us so much that you will want to tell everyone you know!
*excluding bare land acreages and lots.
Exclusive Listing Plan
Do you know there is more than one way to market a home?
Every homeowner has a story – and we are great listeners. Maybe you need a long closing date to tie up loose ends before you move. Maybe you feel your home could use a bit more work before you list, but you’d be open to selling if the right buyer came along before you finished.
In addition to the standard Multiple Listing Service®, which we use to efficiently promote your listing as far and wide as possible, we also offer an Exclusive Listing Plan. With a bit more creativity, we can introduce your home only to the most serious buyers who are willing to work with your specific goals and preferences.
Instead of being at the mercy of the market, our Exclusive Listing Plan® puts the full control in your hands. It also gives you the opportunity to feel out the market before committing to the MLS®. With this service, we have had
great success in helping clients achieve sales on their terms.
Your story should decide how we proceed with your listing. We want to design a plan and marketing strategy that fits your specific needs, so that you feel safe and cared-for throughout the selling process.
We choose to align ourselves with the RE/MAX brand because we believe this gives our clients the best possible edge in a competitive real estate market.
RE/MAX controls the majority of the Okanagan real estate market. Within the Vernon RE/MAX office alone, there are over 70 REALTORS® who control about 40% of the North Okanagan real estate market between them.
We hold weekly in-house meetings in which we share information on upcoming listings, as well as what our buyers are looking for. This mutual support among the Okanagan’s busiest REALTORS® results in more attention on your listing and a faster, more efficient sale of your home.
How We Plan to Sell Your Property
Here are just a few of the aspects involved in our 30 Day Marketing Campaign.
We believe in giving your listing the very best chance of success right from the start - and first impressions are everything. This is why we also include professional photographers, videographers, and social media specialists as part of our dedicated listing team.
The Right Price for the Results You Want
Pricing your home correctly takes extensive experience and local market knowledge - we have that. We know how to appeal to the highest number of buyers, while protecting your bottom line and keeping to your goals and timelines.
First impressions stick. Good photos are extremely important. We provide expert advice on how to stage your home so that it shows at its best, and provide 30+ high resolution interior and exterior photos of your home.
Same home - different sales approach.
Chris Holm & Associates
Finding Your Buyers
- Full MLS® participation: Buyers and real estate agents have access to your property information on the MLS® system and at realtor.ca.
- Promotion on RE/MAX's network of local, national and global websites across 63 countries.
- Promotion and full listing details on our website ChrisHolmRealEstate.ca.
- Social media exposure reaching over 4,000 people in the first 48 hours.
- Direct exposure to our existing email database of current and active buyers.
- Full colour print advertising in the Vernon Real Estate Pages reaching the Greater Vernon Area.
- Reflective yard sign that can easily be seen by drivers day or night.
- Listing information presented in sign flyer box.
Promoting Your Property
- Your property information is easily accessible to real estate agents and visible to buyers across all platforms.
- Detailed floor plans.
- REALTOR® lockbox for easy showings.
- Custom designed property information package.
- Additional promotional options.
- Professional client care team to answer questions and provide updates, feedback and information.
- Private client webpage summarizing your property showings, promotions, and feedback.
- Monthly update on comparable sales in your area to keep you informed.
Experienced, Professional Negotiation
The final price and terms on the sale of your property comes down to your agent's negotiation skills.
- Years of working successfully with other REALTORS® has earned us a reputation for being straightforward, firm and fair in negotiation. We work well with others while upholding our clients' interests every step of the way.
- We can achieve the best price and terms possible for the sale of your home.